This course focuses on two main area of Mathematics:
- The basics of probability.
- Use organizational strategies to calculate possible outcomes for events.
- Use mathematical methods to solve number of outcomes and probabilities.
- Learn about expected value and how it relates to our world today.
- Learn the vocabulary of statistics
- Understand and use proper techniques and data analysis methods to conduct a statistical study.
- Use different methods to display data.
- Draw conclusions and identify significant trends using data.
Michael Dowling wasn't supposed to live. Some said it was too bad he did. A true story and regional best seller, Blizzard by L R Lehmann, tells what happens to a 14-year-old boy that should have killed him - but didn't. Join us as we explore this true, amazing tale. Hold on! Your outlook on life is about to change.